News

Man Has Slept With Over 1000 Cars


My Car Is My Lover
Edward Smith

the last 45 years Edward Smith has had nearly 1,000 lovers but only one has been a woman the rest have been cars the 63 year old from yelm Washington is a self-confessed Mecca file meaning he is sexually attracted to machines he says his conquests have included mustangs Jaguars even TV helicopter Airwolf and he said: (some guys look at and boobs and buns of beautiful women and I look at this and see what they might feel I first developed a attraction to cars and helicopters in about 1965 every kid at that age awakens to their libidinal energy and it's part of life so but with me it was intense and certainly different at least ) after losing his virginity to her neighbours Volkswagen Beetle Edward went on to sleep with hundreds of vehicles but now Edward says his wild days are over and he's ready to commit to his long-term lover vanilla a second-hand VW Beetle he bought 30 years ago and he said :(when I hold vanilla in my arms there's a powerful energy that comes from her in response to that, if anything it would ever happen or I would be I'd be are more than heartbroken) Edward also keeps two other lovers a 1973 Opel GT called cinnamon and a 1973 Ford Ranger called splash but vanilla is his number one he even takes them on romantic dates, there has been little scientific study ins of Mecca philia but Edward claims to share his passion with more than 500 other enthusiasts on an online forum despite Edwards alternative lifestyle he's made many friends including long-term neighbor Sarah and she said: he's a wonderful soul he's been a great neighbor to me and if he's found something that makes him happy) then that makes me happy after years of experimenting Edward says he is relieved to have finally found the solid relationship he has craved for so long there's something about vanilla that I can't fully express on an emotional level except that it's very powerful very sincere I try to be private but still never ever ashamed lover and while it would omits the Porsches attack helicopters were always igniting his old urges he is more than happy to be settling down with vanilla and spending many more happy days and nights together

No comments